Sunday morning classes start at 10 a.m.
- Ages 3 years thru pre-K enjoy an overview of children’s Bible stories from both the Old and New Testament, music, stories, craft time and free play.
- Elementary age children (K-5) participate in the Rotation Model Sunday School. A lesson is taught over the course of several weeks using cooking, crafts, and games to learn the Bible story.
- Middle School (6th-8th) meet on second floor of Christian Education Wing, and High School (9th-12th) meet on the 3rd floor (3rd room) for study and discussion, guided by adult leaders.
- Faith Matters
This class selects books of the Bible or books related to our faith for discussion. Historical context and commentaries are used in the learning process. Questions and friendly debate over interpretation are welcome. Class meets on the 3rd floor (2nd room).
- Open Door Class
All are welcome to join an ever-changing course of study. Themes have ranged from Christian book discussions to in depth studies of difficult books of the Bible such as Revelation. Class meets on the main floor (conference room).
- Disciple 101 is offered at various intervals for those who want to learn more about the history, beliefs and mission of the Disciples of Christ as a church.
- A Pastor’s Class is offered as needed for those considering Baptism and seeking a better understanding of its meaning and symbolism.
- Evening Studies/Discussion Groups on a variety of subjects are held throughout the year.
- A Prayer Group meets on Thursdays at noon in the church parlor for all wanting to share joys and concerns.
- A Tuesday morning Bible Study is offered in the church parlor from 9:30-11:30.